Friday, January 11, 2008

Announcement...Work Now on FineArtAmerica.com

Just wanted to announce to those that follow my blogspot, that
I have now another site, a gallery of works that will be available
for sale, but even more importantly I will be offering various
works I've painted and yet will paint as giclee prints. Those that
have enjoyed my work, but find the prices of the originals less
than ideal...will now have an option.

Please visit my work at Fine Art America using the link below and...

Fine Art Prints on Demand

...note I now have a Fine Art America link in my links (right column)
area. Click on it to go directly to my gallery there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Agora Gallery Logo
Agora Gallery
Contemporary fine art gallery established 1984, located in Chelsea , New York art galleries district.
The public is invited to the gallery art openings receptions. Sponsor of the Chelsea International Fine Art Competition and publisher of ARTisSpectrum magazine.
Painters, sculptors and photographers are welcome to submit their portfolios for review.