Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trout Theme Painted Chair

I was asked by a local person if I'd do a favor for
a Christmas present.

I always hate when folks in the community ask me how
much something would cost. Living in a northern logging
community, I know people here work VERY hard for their
often meager living...and have little understanding or
appreciation for the arts.

If I told them what I should get for something like this, I
just know they wouldn't be able to afford it, or perhaps
they might...but their values being what they are couldn't
fathom paying it.

So...I did this for a very small fee, which kinda floored my
wife, but...I said, "hey...it's Christmas you know?"

They wanted a trout fishing theme...with a creel...so I
painted a brook trout, rainbow...some flies, a creel and
fly fishing rod...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Agora Gallery Logo
Agora Gallery
Contemporary fine art gallery established 1984, located in Chelsea , New York art galleries district.
The public is invited to the gallery art openings receptions. Sponsor of the Chelsea International Fine Art Competition and publisher of ARTisSpectrum magazine.
Painters, sculptors and photographers are welcome to submit their portfolios for review.